Caracas Chronicles is searching for a full-time CM based in Caracas to direct our social media presence. You would be managing our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, promoting our products and swag, and engaging with our crazy commenters, in the tone and style of our website’s posts.
The Caracas Chronicles Community Manager is a critical thinker, creative, funny and definitely up on the latest Venezuelan news. Your mission is to make Caracas Chronicles social platforms an amazing and entertaining hub for our readers.
- Engage with our online community across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Develop strategies for ongoing social media activity with a view to continually improve sentiment and engagement of our community, as well driving sales and traffic.
- Preparing market analysis reports and ensuring accuracy.
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter ads.
- Proficient with Google Analytics.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Spanish, English and Spanglish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent editing (photo/video/text) skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate with others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interest in learning and ability to take feedback and run with it.
- Venezuela news junkie.
Caracas Chronicles is 100% reader-supported.
Support independent Venezuelan journalism by making a donation.Donate