We’re always looking for new writers passionate about Venezuelan public life to join us.
That phrase – Venezuelan public life – is one we use advisedly: we’re not interested in purely personal narratives, and we want every piece to be clearly focused on Venezuela. In principle, we’re open to stories on any aspect of Venezuelan public life – but we don’t lose sight of the fact that our focus is and will remain on politics and economics
The ideal Caracas Chronicles writer
- Is a news junkie, obsessed with Venezuelan public life.
- Takes writing very seriously, but doesn’t take him or herself very seriously at all.
- Appreciates a good argument.
- Has a knack for explaining complex ideas in words anyone can understand.
- Understands writing as a collaborative process and enjoys being edited.
If you would like to write for Caracas Chronicles, please fill out this form.