Quico says: For the record, that C21 poll released last night leaves the final chart of the most recent, most relevant polls looking like this:
The final Big Poll Chart (which includes every survey I could get my hands on) has gotten a bit unwieldy, just because it has so much data in it by now. If you click on it, though, you can download it, and then it’s much easier to read:
- The “No” has had an underlying lead among all poll respondents all along.
- It’s now been three months since a survey not paid for by the government gave the Sí option a clear lead among likely voters.
- Out of the nine nationwide surveys carried out in November,
- Six give the No a clear lead
- Two say it’s “too close to call”
- One gives the Sí a clear lead.
- The one November poll that gives Sí a clear lead is by a fly-by-night firm that may or may not be a Chávez sockpuppet.
I’m sorry, but I call bullshit. That’s just factually wrong.
Caracas Chronicles is 100% reader-supported.
Support independent Venezuelan journalism by making a donation.Donate