This was a great first year for the Venezuela Diaspora Project. Not only did we have great guests, but we learned a lot about how to produce this kind of content. Here’s Chubeto’s wrap up:
Six takeaways by Chubeto after the VDP’s first year:
- Connecting the diaspora is a good bet on wealth creation for future generations.
- Venezuelans are at the cutting edge of many tech trends, particularly crypto.
- For those who are well-connected fundraising is a walk in the park, for those who are not… not so much.
- There are many ‘unknown’ Venezuelans who are outliers in their industries.
- We need to bring in more women to the podcast in 2022.
- It takes discipline to generate content consistently.
You can join the VDP’s discord channel here
Listen on Spotify:
Caracas Chronicles is 100% reader-supported.
Support independent Venezuelan journalism by making a donation.Donate